- All New Posts Are At...
- Jordan Scott - Designer
- Emily Hogarth's Work Featured in a Book
- Aimee Simpson - Advanced Higher Graphics
- Helen McIlwrick - Advanced Higher Graphics
- Zoe Milne - Designer & Cake Maker
- Rachel Patrick - Graphic Designer
- Leora Guillonneau - Advanced Higher Graphics
- Rachel O'Donnell - Advanced Higher Graphics
- Hamish Gentles - Advanced Higher Graphics
- Craig Nicholson - Advanced Higher Graphics
- Ross Cameron - Advanced Higher Graphics
- Jennifer Mason - Advanced Higher Graphics
- Pupils' Portfolios 2010 - 2011
- Sarah Kerr - Advanced Higher Graphics
Who's OnlineWe have 20 guests online
|Zoe Milne - Designer & Cake Maker|
|Sunday, 26 September 2010 01:43|
Zoe left us in June 2005, and spent a year in South America, where she taught in several schools in rural Chile. She then enrolled on the Product Design course at Glasgow School of Art, and graduated a few months ago. You can see some information about her design work at the site set up for her class's degree show: http://pdplus.co.uk.
She has just finished a stint working for KEO films in Glasgow, doing research and development for both their film and digital departments. She hopes to break into the world of television production and is currently seeking work on a freelance basis with other film and television companies in Glasgow.
In January this year, Zoe launched zoemakescakes.com, a blog about baking. She has been spending an increasing amount of time on this project, and depending on her kitchen being approved for market trading by the council, will break out from the digital world in to the real world: she has acquired a stall at a new design/craft market in Glasgow.
If all goes to plan she'll be selling at the Supermercado run by Made In The Shade down at the Barras. She hopes to sell cakes, pies, loaves and jams, and is currently working on the design of branding and packaging to use at the market.
Zoe's baking blog -
|Last Updated ( Monday, 27 September 2010 22:55 )|